LIKE on FB

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

MY STYLE: Skinny Red Leopard

Have you ever had those days or weeks where you just couldn't seem to find a minute for yourself? Well my week has been like that hence the absence of blog posts. I try to take pictures of my daily outfits but some days, I just can't find the time.
Before I actually pieced this very simple outfit together, I knew what I was going to call it. Leopard print with anything red is so regal. Instead of wearing leopard, red or black shoes, I chose to give this outfit some ummph with my glitter slingback pumps.
Red Skinnies are here (on sale), here (on sale) and even here
Leopard Asymmetrical Top/ Dress- Local boutique
Gold Glitter Slingback Pumps- Here or here







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews