LIKE on FB

Friday, May 28, 2010

M.I.A and Update

Hey beauty bloggers,
I know that I've been a bad girl.....I've been gone from my blog for sooooo very long but I have the perfect reason (excuse).........I bought a house!!!!!! YAY ME!!! I've been mad busy with that so unfortunately my makeup has been pushed to the side but I promise that I'll be back soon.
Also, more exciting news, tonight, Friday, May 28, 2010 is the very big and long-awaited Fashion Extravaganza 2010 right here in the Cayman Islands and guess who's the makeup artist?? Yup, that's right, it's ME!! I have 11 beautiful models from the Cayman Islands and Jamaica (Miss Jamaica 2009, Miss Jamaica 2006, Miss Jamaica 2005 etc) and it's surely going to be a GREAT event!
I'll be back here with pictures and all that good stuff.
Until then, stay beautiful!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews