LIKE on FB

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bali Mango Look

Hi beauties:

Recently I've been trying to find inspiration for my looks. Usually I'd kinda just throw some colors together hoping to make something out of them but today I reached for one of my body sprays from Bath & Body Works called Bali Mango and the colors on the label gave me the inspiration for this look. I would have prefered to create the look and take the pictures whule the sun was still up but I was busy thoughout theday.

Anyway, I'm not sure where you are but where I am from, it's mango season- YUM!!!!! Who doesn't love mangoes?



In the latter part of last year, Bath and Body Works addeed a  new fragrance to their Signature Collection called Bali Mango. Bali Mango is an exotic getaway of juicy mango, sugar cane, pink passion flower and luscious nectarine sqooshed all together in one delicious blend. The lotions and body mists are so fragrant and yummy. I love sweet, fruity smells.

What's better than fresh mangoes in the summer???

Anyway, here is the Bali Mango look with the mango/summer sunset colors and a hint of turquoise.

Enjoy!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews