LIKE on FB

Saturday, February 23, 2013

MY STYLE: Minted

Hi beauties:

I know that my posts have been sporadic but I managed to capture a few shots of my outfit today. Thank you for being so patient with me.

Mint is on trend for Spring 2013 and although I don't own alot of mint pieces, I quickly through this outfit together and thought 'voila, it works, it's on trend and it's airy'. Today was really hot but my open stitch/sheer back top helped to keep me cool. Nonetheless, it was another beautiful day in the island sun.

Sweater (local boutique)-  Similar here
Skinny Jeans- here | here
Wedges- here
Clutch- here














4 comments:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL combination. Your accessories are very pretty! have a nice week.

milka said...

I am left without words for you my dear. You look stunning!!!

Akeel O'Connor said...

ohhh I love this!

Anonymous said...

Beige and blue, sea and sand. Love the wrap on that turban, balanced.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews