LIKE on FB

Saturday, March 7, 2015

MY STYLE: Gold Rush


I've been wearing the heck out of these white shorts since I got them. While still casual, unlike my previous post, I styled this look a little more adding heels and more accessories. The previous post was all about these shorts and how ecstatic I was to find them but this time, I'm totally gloating over the top. The gold embroidered detail coupled with the gold grommets add so much dimension and depth to this feminine piece. Usually I forget to get a few close up shots of my outfits but I did not forget this time.


I was contemplating whether or not to resurrect the story about the 'dress', yes the dress that has divided the internet as to whether it was blue and black or gold and white. Clearly my top is gold and white but what did you think of the dress? 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews