LIKE on FB

Thursday, March 24, 2016

MY STYLE: Off the Shoulder


Happy almost the long weekend loves! It's almost time for the long Easter weekend and whatever your plans, I hope that throughout the weekend, you remember the true meaning of Easter.



This is my third post in a row trending in an off-the-shoulder top. If you've been following me for a while, firstly, thank you for doing so and secondly, you know I'm not big on following trends but I do love the current off-the-shoulder trend. In as little as a week, I've somehow acquired 6 of these tops, in different styles of course. In my last two posts, I shared the denim top and black top, both which were made by my awesome seamstress.

By the way, do you see how much more comfortable and confident I've become about wearing shorts? Look at that!






Outfit Details:

Top- Munki Fashion House  (local boutique)
Shorts & Sunnies- H&M (Old)
Heels- GoJane

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews