LIKE on FB

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Star Violet

I'm so sorry that I haven't been faithfully uploading posts to this blog but there's SO mcuh going on right now that I'm kinda lost as to exactly what I'm supposed to be doing so here's a quick post for you.

I'll post the video for this look on YouTube soon.....











Eyes:

Two Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Grease Paint Shadestick (lid)
MAC Star Violet (lid)
MAC Young Punk (crease & outer v)
MAC Espresso (brows)
Maybeline Volum' Express (mascara)
Urban Decay Perversion Liquid Liner
Urban Decay Sin e/s (highlight)

Face:

MAC NC50 Studio Tech Foundation
MAC Refined Bronze Powder
MAC Raizin' (blush)

Lips:

MAC Viva Glam Lipgloss

1 comments:

Sharon said...

u look so beautiful,I love ur make up,u truly inspirational babe

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews