LIKE on FB

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Embarking Emerald

HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR to you and your loved ones. I hope this year has started off with positivity, blessings and resolutions that with positively enrich your lives.


I'm so sorry for not posting in such a long time but honestly, there are so many things happening toooooo quickly. I will continue to pray and trust that my Father will give me direction because at times I feel like a swaying ship in the wind of life.

I got home as quickly as I could this evening just to "play" with makeup and create a look. For me, lighter colors pop more in the daytime so I went for one of my favorite colors- GREEN which would show more in the night.

Green symbolizes so many different things- peace, calmness, regeneration, nature, unfortunately envy, greed and money.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews