LIKE on FB

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Crushed berries

GUESS WHO'S BACK???

Woo hoo!! Yes, I'm finally getting back in the groove of things and feeling to play around with makeup!! I know I've been gone for some time but I'm back now.

Today, I wanted to use random colors and so I thought I'd play with fushia and royal blue. In between blending and applying colors, I thought of berries (raspberries and blue berries) hence the name "Crushed Berries".

This is what I came up with.....





Eyes
- MAC White Frost (highlight)
- Victoria Secret Wanted (blue)
- Coastal Scents Fushia
- NYX Navy Blue liner
- Maybeline Volum' Express mascara
- MUFE Aqua Color White liner (water line)
- MAC Embark (brows)

Face
- NC50 Studio Tech foundation
- NYX Chocolate Pressed Powder
- MAC Breezy blush

Lips
- MAC Spirited

6 comments:

MINAKICHU said...

Love your eye makeup. You look so pretty! Pls check out my blog too at http://www.prettywittybitchyme.blogspot.com hugs!

Unknown said...

This is super pretty on u! :)

Shades Professional Makeup said...

Awww thanks doll!

Unknown said...

This is pretty

http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

Coilybella said...

This is pretty. Welcome back. to blogging. Hope you are doing great!!!

Tinuke

Sharon said...

very beauyiful..I like it

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews