LIKE on FB

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cinderellas PROM 2010!!

Congrats to all the graduates of Class 2010.
Oh I can vaguely remember my graduation and prom for high school (yes it's been that long) but I'm sure I was equally as excited as the graduates today.
Today, June 24, 2010, beautiful little queens were preparing for their high school prom, something that would never happen again and I had the priviledge of working with a beautiful young lady who's also celebrating her birthday tomorrow (June 25). She was great to work with and there was something very unique about her because for the very first time in her life, she was going to wear makeup and hope to feel pretty.
Her theme was Cinderella and that's exactly what she looked like. Here are her photos:




La-Vann before (with primer on lids)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews