LIKE on FB

Monday, July 5, 2010

Colors Blends.....preview

Here's a preview of a photoshoot that was done at my house. Only recently did I get this fabulous idea to use my spare bedroom as a photo/ makeup studio while it still has no furniture, so I rang up a photographer friend of mine (Luis Vallecillo) who is ALWAYS willing to shoot. Even though the day was VERY dreary and it was pouring buckets outside, he was up for it and so was the model Alex, who I was going to work with for the very first time. I'm usually not very comfortable having strangers in my space but it was my idea to shoot at my house right? Well, I'm glad that I decided to do that because the shoot went well. I took quite a few "behind the scenes" shots also.....
More pics to come....






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews