LIKE on FB

Friday, July 30, 2010

Color Pop

When I started this look, I wasn't quite sure what I was going for but I went back to one of the old MAC collections. If I'm not mistaken, this collection came out in December 2009 with all the duo mineralize eye shadows. I just started adding color and this is what I came up with. Of course I couldn't think of a name so I called it "Color Pop" although it's more like a Peacock.



Eyes:
Two Faced Shadow Insurance (primer)
NYX Jumbo Pencil- Milk (shadow base)
MAC Mineralize Duo e/s- Blue Sorcery (inner lid)
MAC Mineralize Duo e/s- Sea & Sky (mid lid to crease)
MUFE #92 e/s (outer "C")
Coastal Scents e/s- Fuschia (inner crease)
Sugarpill pressed e/s- Buttercupcake (line lower lashline)
Urban Decay e/s- Sin (highlight)
MAC e/s- Embark (brows)
NYX Dolleyes mascara

Face:
Clinique Spice (foundation)
MAC NW45 Studio Fix (powder)
MAC Breezy (blush)
Lips:
MAC Nymphette Lipglass


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Colors that pop..ooh looks gorgeous :)

G Jones said...

This is very beautiful! Your skin is flawless.
http://www.touchingfaceswithbeautyandglamour.blogspot.com

Shades Professional Makeup said...

Thank you ladies...

@ Ms. Viva Glam (MAC Lipglass)...thank goodness for photo editing! Believe me, my skin is NOT flawless but I'm working on it...

Sonya said...

Wow this look is awesome. You did a really good job blending here. Now, if only I could blend LOL

Shades Professional Makeup said...

Thank you Sonya. Blending is not difficult at all. You can do it! Just give it your best effort.

Sharon said...

very beautiful as always..love love e look

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews