LIKE on FB

Saturday, August 13, 2011

HAIR-SPIRATION: Ledisi Young

Here is a quick post on my 'daytime' version of Ledisi's signature up-do hairstyle. I say daytime for this version because if I were going out at night, I would have brought the front of my hair lower on to my forehead just as she wears it, but I did not want to go all out for the daytime.

It is actually a very easy hairstyle and I would encourage you to try this look if you want a unique, simple yet sophisticated look.


Ledisi Young- super, awesome, talented RnB/Jazz/Gospel singer

My 'daytime' version of her signature look




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow very creative and successfully done!

DaphYin/D.Judy
http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews