LIKE on FB

Monday, October 17, 2011

HAIR Stuff: Loc Braid Out


Posted by Picasa
I know it's been a little while since I have posted anything here on my blog but I wanted to share a quick hair post with my loc braid out.



HOW TO ACHIEVE THIS LOOK:

Step 1- Wash/ wet hair
Step 2- Braid or plait hair into desired size
Step 3- Allow hair to dry completely (I wore my plaits for 2 days)
Step 4- Undo braids and style as desired

It's super easy so try it and let me know how it works out for you.


Picture taken 1 week after braid out

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow your locks are so lovely. I wear this look most of the time. What styles do you wear with the braids before unbraiding them?

Shades Professional Makeup said...

@ rmcandlelight- I don't usually style the braids before I undo them. I kinda just look frumpy for 2 days or so. Hahahah!!!

atinawaya said...

this is breathtaking!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews