LIKE on FB

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Blue Suede Shoes....

Put on my blue suede shoes and I boarded the plane......ok, so I didn't board a plane BUT this is my FIRST blog post about shoes and the dreadful obsession that I have for them. To me, shoes are the simplest way to dress up or dress down any outfit for any occasion. Do you agree?

I am super excited to finally make a post about shoes so let me quit the chatter and get right in to it.

Natural light


Side profile with flash

Description details:

Colour- Cobalt Blue
Material- Soft vegan suede (All man-made material)
Heel height- 5.5 inches :)
Style: Cut out key-hole, peep toe suede pumps
Cost: US$25.60


Ok, so how would I wear these babies? Knowing me, I'd probably not wear them with anything blue. Color-blocking is so in and I would definitely pair these with an orange dress or something with lime green.

Something to definitely bear in mind with these shoes is to keep them dry and free from any type of moisture whatsoever because suede and water/ moisture are no friends.

Comment on this post and let me know how you would wear these shoes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews