LIKE on FB

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Kaleidoscope Heels

Hi beauties:

This is another quick post about my obsession- shoes! In my last post, I promised that I'd be sharing more about my obsession and I'm sticking to my word. :)

Introducing......(drum roll please).....Kaleidescope

I love chic prints and as of late I've been buying more clothing and shoes with prints. These shoes can be worn with a variety of outfits because of all the colours in the print.



Description: multi-print, cut out, key hole hidden platoform pumps
Heel: 5in
Material: soft, smooth fabric with gold accents on the heel
Cost: US$29.10


These shoes are super comfortable and easy to walk in. Although they are 5in tall, the hidden platform inside eases the strain on your feet.

Feel free to comment and let me know how you'd wear this Kaleidoscope of colours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews