LIKE on FB

Friday, February 14, 2014

MY STYLE: Love.....


Love never fails........



So, today is February 14th- Valentine's Day, and it is actually the one day of the year where I literally cringe at the thought of the day. I am one of the most anti-valentine persons there are. Why you ask? I cannot get my head around why billions of people around the world act as if it's the only day to express their so-called love for their 'special someone'. Forgive me for sounding like the love scrooge but if their someone was so special, wouldn't the love be shown everyday? What happens to the other 364 days of the year? 

I usually wear full black on V-Day but today, I flipped the script NOT because I've had a change of heart about the day, but because of my beautiful red, full skirt (and you know how much I loved full skirts). Funnily enough, I won 'Best V-Day Outfit' at the office today. Go figure! 

Cherish yourself FIRST and then that special someone (if there's someone) every waking day of your life. Don't wait until the world decides to celebrate 'love' for you to show that you care, appreciate, cherish, admire, think about and love him/ her. Create your V-day, every day, every week, every year. Without completely sounding like the love scrooge (because I'm really not), HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!






Top- Express (old) | Skirt- Tailormade (similar here) | Shoes- Similar here (on sale), here and LOVE these

3 comments:

Lara Rose said...

Looks amazing! You are so beautiful and your blog is great!

Perfectly Imperfekt Me, aka Maya D. said...

I LOVE this skirt, it's super cute. Love those shoes too girl... you look great!

cmichellestyles said...

YOUR SKIRT IS A-MAZING!
*Besos*
http://www.cmichellestyles.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews