LIKE on FB

Saturday, February 8, 2014

MY STYLE: Denim on White

Happy New Year lovies! Hope the new year has met you and your loved ones well.

This is my first post of 2014 and I'm looking forward to bringing you some new and exciting style posts.

I needed to take a break from the social media world and still feel like I need a longer break but I truly missed style blogging so much so I had to break, the break. It's good to be back with you. Hope you didn't miss me too much.





Apart from the basic white, button-up shirt, the denim shirt has got to be the next, most versatile shirt a woman should own. You can easily dress down any outfit by adding a denim shirt. It's perfect for casual meetings, brunch, date nights and the list goes on and on. 



By now surely you should know that I have a weakness for full flared skirts and this white one is the latest addition to my collection. Slowly but surely I will acquire these skirts in all prints and colours. I absolutely love the automatic lady-like feeling they give.


These shoes oh these shoes. So beautiful, so versatile, so sexy, so unique.




Denim shirt- H&M | Skirt- Tailormade | Heels- Priviledged | Necklace (here) | Sunnies- Dior (old) 

Photos by SS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews