LIKE on FB

Monday, June 2, 2014

MY STYLE: Simply White


Simplicity is the keynote of all true eleganceCoco Chanel

According to the world wide web, the first official day of Summer is either June 20th or 21st, but in the Cayman Islands where I live, it's Summer everyday. White is always on trend for the Spring/ Summer, because its a no brainer that it is the coolest shade to combat the scorching Summer temps. 

This outfit was by no means cool at all. Skinny jeans and a long sleeved wool top? Really Olivia?!.....but it's cute though right? Hey, us women aren't always about comfort or practicality, we're about style all the way.



The truth about this outfit is that 1- it was totally inspired by a very good friend Doopie (check her out on IG), 2- I really wanted to pair my new floral Marlenee heels and 3- I definitely wanted to sport my necklace which I am so in love with. Whilst both the necklace and heels would also pair beautifully with an all black ensemble, I thought it was more chic with all white. What are your thoughts?






Photos by SS

Outfit Details::
Top- Lookbook Store | Jeans- Local boutique | Heels- Steve Madden Marlenee Floral (sold out everywhere!!) | Necklace- Hello Gorgeous (try here) | Sunnies- Tom Ford




5 comments:

Princess Audu said...

I love doopie, glad she started a facebook page, looking forward to her blog. I get what you mean girl, its always summer over here in Bangkok too. You nailed this all white look, its very Olivia indeed, well except for the heels. I love the heels though, its a nice pop of colour to this look and perfect for the summer. I love the flare of the peplum by the way.

http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

Kierra Makayla said...

In love with this all white look, you pull it off so well! Your necklace is the perfect pop of color. Love it!

www.lavishingg.com
xx

Unknown said...

You inspired me to make this top for myself! I love yours! You look gorgeous!

Shades Professional Makeup said...

Yes! Doopie and I are good friends. Im so happy for her and the amazing opportunities she's getting through style blogging.

Shades Professional Makeup said...

Awww thats too sweet. X

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews