LIKE on FB

Thursday, May 29, 2014

MY STYLE: Noir et Blanc

Hi loves, it's been a while since I've done a proper style post for you.  Between Cayman Islands Fashion Week 2014 which was held in April, and Cayman Carnival Batabano which was the following week, I've been on the go and just couldn't find any time to blog. Whenever I don't blog, my mood changes. Blogging is one of the few free ways in which I unwind. It brings a sense of relief and balance. It is cathartic. What are some of the ways you unwind and regain your balance?


Black and white are one of those classic combinations that will never die. I don't think there's anything that looks bad in black and white. Can you think of anything? I absolutely LOVE black and white photos, clothing, a handful of movies, shoes, decor and the list goes on and on. This outfit pairing is no different. I purchased these pants online sometime last year and never worn them (like so many other pieces in my closet. *bows head in shame*)


Because I wanted the pants to be the star of the show with a little help from the extreme, structured peplum top, I kept the accessories to a bare minimum.








Photos by SS



2 comments:

Princess Audu said...

I love working out or shopping to unwind. Love your pants, black and white is such a classic combination and it always works. Also love the structure of your peplum top.

http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

Beauty said...

You look great; that's a beautiful and chic outfit.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews