LIKE on FB

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

INTERVIEW: Miss Trinidad and Tobago and Designer of swimwear line, Afrodesiack

Hey loves, 

In my last post, I shared the big announcement that I recently joined the Afronoire team as a Features Writer for the Caribbean region.

My second feature was an interview with the fierce and multi-faceted Athaliah Samuel, former Miss Trinidad and Tobago and now designer of the swimwear line, Afrodesiack. 

Grab a cup of something warm and have a read here.

Photo credit: Colin Williams



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

www.highheelsandtutus.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews