LIKE on FB

Monday, August 25, 2014

MY STYLE: White Knot



I LOVE white. There are no two ways about it; I just do. Once again, I stepped a little outside my comfort zone and I'm not quite sure if it's comfort zone or modest zone. I'm a modest dresser. I haven't always been but I grew in to it. When I was much younger, I had a navel piercing so I would take any and every opportunity to show my piercing and tummy. Nowadays, I prefer to leave a lot to the imagination ;)


White was a huge hit on the catwalk this Summer and rightly so, it's the most practical shade for the scorching temperatures this season. 



Grecian braids are also trending heavily right now so I decided I'd try one on my locs and I love how it turned out. Do you?





Photos by SS

Outfit Details::
Blouse- VS | Belt- H&M | Skinnies- Local Boutique | Necklace- eBay | Heels- Old | Sunnies- Tom Ford



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews