LIKE on FB

Friday, April 8, 2016

MY STYLE: Casual Friday


Happy Friyayyyy loves! Ugh! what a week it has been. Do you ever have those days or in my case those weeks where everything and everyone just irritates you but you don't know why? Well, that was my week and it was not enjoyable at all. On top of that, I also didn't sleep well so needless to say, I am beat; dead tired. Thankfully it's the weekend and so I will go out of my way to cheer myself up and catch up on some much needed rest.

Do you recognize anything different about today's outfit? It should be pretty obvious. Ok, if you haven't figured it out, I'm not wearing anything off-the-shoulder seeing that my last 4 posts were about the off-the-shoulder trend. Lol! I figured I'd give you a break from reading about my current obsession with the trend. To be quite honest, I don't think I've ever been this obsessed with a trend, ever. There's just something about shoulders I guess.

On my last trip to Florida, I finally found a denim jacket that fits. I'm fun size, aka uber petite and some things just don't fit the way I would like them but thankfully my friends over at YMI Jeans thought of little women like me and made the absolutely perfect fitted denim jacket which will be on repeat from now on- thank guys! It's not too cropped or too long, neither is it too flat and boring but has the perfect amount of character in the wash and distressed patterns.




Outfit Details::

Denim Jacket- YMI Jeans- try here and here
Skirt- Here
Shoes- Converse


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews