LIKE on FB

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

MY STYLE: Obsessed! (Off the Shoulder)


Tweet loves! Happy Tuesday. Yup, I'm in another off-the-shoulder top again. I think I've just about said everything there is to say about my (now) obsession for the off-the-shoulder trend. I have been living in off-the-shoulder tops. Literally! 

This one is another custom made top by my seamstress and of course, there will be more.







Outfit Details::

Top- Custom made
Skirt- similar here, here and here 
Heels- (Old) Lola Shoetique






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews