LIKE on FB

Monday, May 25, 2009

Spring Flowers




As a makeup artist, one must often keep an eye out for fresh, new faces and be ready to create a look that compliments the faces.

I found this young lady on Model Mayhem and asked her if she'd be interested in doing a shoot with me. Within 5 minutes, she responded to my email agreeing that she'd be interested.

Standing at about 5ft 2in, this green-eyed beauty had absolutely no idea what the shoot was all about but she was up for it either way. I'm not particularly interested in nude photoshoots but if it's tastefully done, I will "risk" it.

The idea for this shoot was to collect fresh bouganvilla flowers and cover the model's body (yes she was completely nude)........well at least all the areas that I didn't want exposed. After explaining to the model that she'd be lying nude, she became a bit hesitant but I somehow persuaded to do the shoot because she wouldn't be exposed.

After convincing her to do the shoot, her next question was, "will the photographer be male or female?" Because I knew that this would be an "uncomfortable" photoshoot, I requested a female photographer to assist me and she did an excellent job.





Model: SaraSue Scott
Photographer: Yvette McField (www.ylmphotography.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews