LIKE on FB

Monday, May 25, 2009

Random Creations


Model: Samantha Widmer
Photographer: Luis Vallecillo

A truer statement has never been made that if you don't use it, you'll lose it so I try to keep on top on my "game" by creating different looks on my friends and just random people who I meet.

These are a few of my random creations.


Model: Me
Photographer: Angie G. Ford

Model: Haleemah Harling
Photographer: Bernardo Neri Jr.

Model: Danielle Robson
Photographer: Paul Aiken

Model: Damaris Castillo-Powery
Photographer: Luis Vallecillo


Models: Liz & Vanessa
Photographer: Paul Aiken



Model: Samantha Widmer
Photographer: Luis Vallecillo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews