LIKE on FB

Friday, December 18, 2009

NARS Swatch & lots of wind.....

Hiya,


This is just a quick post so that you guys don't think I've fallen off the face of the Earth because I'm still here. I've just been super busy.
As per my previous post, I was in the "Windy City" (Chicago) visiting my sister and my very short trip was GREAT! I visited her in July of this year but I really needed a trip so I flew up to see her again. She's going to be away from the family here in the Cayman Islands :( Here are a few photos of she and I :) I never got a chance to make my snow angels but I did hold my face up to the sky and let the snow fall on it :) Yup, I'm a BIG kid at heart.





While I was browsing the streets in Chicago, I decided to pop into Sephora to check out eyeshadows (as if I need anymore). At any rate, I picked up a few shadows from NARS. I totally fell in love with the colors and HAD to buy them. My NARS collection is pretty small but I'm working on it.

Here are the colors are purchased:









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews