LIKE on FB

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Blue Christmas....



I'm dreaming of a bluuuuueeee Christmas.

I'm from the Caribbean so we don't have white Christmases but we definitely have blue ones. The skies are usually blue and hopefully tomorrow won't be as rainy as it's been earlier this week.

I'll personally be having a blue Christmas :( because this is one of the most difficult holidays for me. Waking up and not having mom around is VERY hard but thankfully I still have dad who happens to be my hero. I wonder if he knows. I guess this would be the moment to tell him. This Christmas is also going to be unusual for me because this will be the first year in a very long time that my family isn't gathering at my grandmother's house for Christmas lunch :(. Honestly there's NOTHING better than grammie's cooking.

Anyway, I disappeared from the makeup scene because so many things were going on but decided that I better get back into the game so here goes....
You could also find this video for this look on my YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/user/shadesmakeup





Products:
NYX Jumbo Pencil (Milk)- e/s base
Pure Luxe Cosmetics (Glory e/s)- outer lid
MAC Pure White loose shadow- inner lid
NYX Liquid Liner (Gold)- top lid
Maybeline Volum' Express mascara
MAC Espresso- brows

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews