LIKE on FB

Thursday, September 26, 2013

WINNER! WINNER!- 2013 Style Bloggers of Color Conference

WOOT! WOOT!!

Today I come to you with exciting news. I am over the moon with excitement. Funnily enough, excitement is one of the emotions that I feel the least (not sure why).....but anyway, last night, I received a tweet saying that I won a ticket to the 2013 Style Bloggers of Color Conference in Miami next month (October). As you know (or may not know), I live in the Caribbean but thankfully, Florida (specifically Miami) is just an hour's flight away :)





I just happened to stumble across the competition on Instagram posted by BlogColorfully where you basically Instagram yourself in the 'requested color' and state in the caption why you want to attend the Style Bloggers of Color Conference. I entered for the 'Purple' and 'Blue' looks.

You can find a lot more information on the conference and purchase tickets here. Thankfully, I don't have to purchase a ticket :)

This 2-day event is going to be jam packed with informational sessions, fashion shows, networking, food, drinks, pics, fierce fashion etc. I am soooo excited. I am still fairly new to fashion blogging and definitely looking forward to networking with other fiercely, fashionable, fashion bloggers at this event. This is a great opportunity to truly enjoy what I love doing -on a completely different level.

Oh, and before I forget, here is the collage that won me that ticket and to think that I didn't think that purple looked good on me.....well here you have it!

Blogpost links to Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!...and those outfits with the purple are fierce! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews