LIKE on FB

Sunday, September 22, 2013

INSPIRED STYLE: Between the Lines

A few weeks ago, I popped into one of my local boutiques for a wee bit of visual retail therapy but nothing in there was therapeutic. The ladies in the boutique have gotten used to my presence so one of them was kind enough to take me in the store room to give me a little preview of what the store would put out next. Well I did a little hop when I saw this skirt. Although it was not priced, I asked her to keep the skirt is size small and call me when it was priced. After a few days of (im)patiently waiting for the phone call, I went to the store on the hunt for my skirt which still was not priced. Hmmph! At this point, I decided that I was not leaving the store until the skirt was priced, checked out and in my possession.

A few days later, one of my favourite bloggers, Helena (Brooklyn Blonde) did this style post wearing a striped skirt quite similar to the one that I purchased and that became the inspiration for this post.

You will also know from this post that I rarely wear anything above my knee but this skirt will be on repeat!



No matter what a woman looks like, if she’s confident, she’s sexy- Paris Hilton











Top- Bebe (Old) | Skirt- Here | Heels- Shoe Republica via GoJane | Clutch- Grass Rootz | Accessories- Local Boutique

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love love love this look!

Nancy said...

What a lovely look, in love with the skirt :)

Ooh and I like your blog too, I would love if you could check out mine and follow each other?
www.charmingnancy.blogspot.com xoxo take care :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews