LIKE on FB

Friday, September 27, 2013

MY STYLE: Tribal Ikat


On my last day in Chicago, my sister and I decided to stroll through the city and window shop. Of course, window shopping is usually unsuccessful when done with another fashionista and that, my sister definitely is. After growing weary of seeing almost the same thing in every store, my eyes caught the colors and print of these pants. Needless to say, they joined the other items that I purchased while 'window' shopping in Chicago. 









Top- Here | Bottom- Charlotte Russe | Shoes- Anne Michelle via GoJane | Necklace (old) | Sunnies- Dior Chicago

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews