LIKE on FB

Friday, April 25, 2014

MY STYLE:: Black Friday (The Power of Black)




Happy Friday beauties! It's finally the weekend. Hope you make it a fantastic one. I have so much going on this weekend but I am not complaining. Keeping busy with things that I enjoy is quite fine by me. Hopefully I will find a minute or two to catch up on some much needed rest though.

How cute are these lace shorts? I first went public in shorts in my style post Fearfully Bold, but today's look has more of a 'powerhouse' feel. There is something powerful and empowering about all black. To break up the black just a bit, I added my multi-coloured ankle strap pumps.







Photos by SS

Outfit Details
Peplum Blazer (old)- ASOS | Lace Shorts- Local boutique | Heels- Sold out | Sunnies- Tom Ford



1 comments:

Princess Audu said...

Very cute shorts and killer shoes. Overall a nicely put together look.

http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews