LIKE on FB

Monday, September 29, 2014

MY STYLE: Denim & Converse


Happy Monday loves! Hope you had a fantabulastic weekend. Even though mine flew by as it usually does, it was great nonetheless. 



If I had to use one word to describe myself and only one word, it would either be misunderstood or unpredictable. At another time, I will explain in depth why I've chosen these words but for the purpose of this post, I will say unpredictable. If you've been following for some time, you would have noted that in 98% of my looks, I'm wearing heels so it could easily be assumed that I would continue in that same vein for all my looks but believe me, I'm a practical dresser (or I'd like to think so). For this look, I chose to throw a curve ball and switch it up a bit. For the longest time, I've wanted a pair of white converse kicks and during my most recent travels to New York, I unintentionally stumbled upon a DSW store.



I love the distressed detail of this sleeveless denim shirt. Although I am desperately trying to curb/ cut back on my impulse purchases, this top was an impulse by but thankfully not an expensive one. 





Photos by SS



1 comments:

Unknown said...

sooo nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews