LIKE on FB

Monday, September 14, 2015

MY STYLE: Sheer White Panels

Happy Monday loves! I can't believe how quickly the year has flown by. We are already mid-way through September but I am not complaining because my favourite season (Fall) and holiday (Christmas) are just around the bend. In the meantime, I will continue to bask in warm temperatures and light layers.


Whenever I do long-haul trips, shopping is usually the last thing on my mind. My intention is always to take in as much as I can, immerse myself in the sights and culture of the country and if I have a few minutes to spare, then I'll pop into a store or two. On my recent travels to Czech Republic, I popped into an off road shop as I was walking through the cobble-stone side streets. As I was about to walk out of the store, I saw this top on a mannequin and the rest was history. Because I live in the Caribbean, I often go for light, airy, delicate pieces and this top checked all of those boxes.





Outfit Details::
Top- Bought overseas
Skinnies- Forever XXI
Heels- Steve Madden
Bag- Local boutique
Sunnies- zeroUV



3 comments:

Chic Therapy said...

White is always so chic, and you look absolutely AMAZING.

Carren said...

Gorgeous as always! I think I'd choose this is one of my favs!

Shades Professional Makeup said...

Thank you! X

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews