LIKE on FB

Friday, September 18, 2015

MY STYLE: Olivia Shirt Dress


Happy Friyay loves! Just sharing a quick post of my Olivia shirt dress and how I chose to wear it as a shirt/ tunic. In another post, I will wear it as a dress. I think I was more excited to purchase this piece because Polo Ralph Lauren named it after me *wink*

Have a great weekend!





Outfit Details::

Shirt Dress- Polo Ralph Lauren (sold out)
Skinnies- Forever XXI
Heels- Steve Madden
Sunnies- zeroUV
Bag- Local boutique


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews