LIKE on FB

Friday, September 11, 2015

MY STYLE: Fringe Booties


In my previous post, I spoke about the freedom and creativity that fashion provides, where there are little to no rules and even if there are rules, those rules can be broken. In that post, I paired super casual, frayed denim shorts with a sleeveless, long-line blazer, which you can see has showed up again in this post, only this time, a little more on the casual but dressy side. This blazer will no doubt be on repeat with variations of dresses and bottoms.


Let's talk a little about these shoes which first made their appearance on my Instagram. When I first saw these fringed booties, I had a serious mental debate about whether or not I wanted them, how they would look and if I were willing to pay the shipping and duty cost for these babies. After seeing how numerous style bloggers styled them, I could not resist purchasing so I bit the bullet and bought them--thankfully, I did not regret the purchase.

I guess the designer pre-empted that fringe would be the next big trend because almost after 6-7 months of the purchase, everything fringe exploded everywhere.





Outfit Details::
Blazer- Zara
Tank- Forever XXI
Skinnies- Local Boutique
Shoes- Privileged Shoes (only in black )
Bag- Local boutique



1 comments:

Tamara Chloé said...

I just love these booties and you've styled them beautifully!
You are so right.Ffringe is everywhere and these heels will even last after the trend has passed ;)

Enjoy a great weekend,

Tamara Chloé

www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews