LIKE on FB

Monday, July 27, 2009

Makeup Artist of the month- July 2009

It's always great to be surprised from time to time. Ever so often, I will go back to my school's website just to check on updates and view other graduates' work and to my surprise, I came across the Makeup Artist of the month- yes, me!!!
I am HEX Makeup Artist's Makeup Artist of the month! Yay me!! :) I was also very pleased to find out that I received "mentor appreciation" from Marcia Rivera of South Carolina (see below). Thank you Marcia.
name = Marcia Rivera
city and state = Columbia, SC
comments = Just wanted to let you know that Georgette Bodden is an amazing person. I asked her for some advice on model/photographers networking. And she showed me the ropes. She was so helpful. Please recognize her.
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews