LIKE on FB

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lithuanian Beauty

My makeup artistry instructor told me that whenever I travel, I should try to arrange photoshoots with models and photographers in the area who'd be willing to work with me, and travelling to Chicago in July 2009 to visit my sister, was where it all began.


Before leaving home in the Cayman Islands, I went on ModelMayhem (www.modelmayhem.com) and browsed thousands of models and photographers in the Chicago area who'd be available to shoot with me when I visited and thankfully this beautiful bombshell from Lithuania and talented photographer (Kent Squires http://www.kentsquires.com/) from Chicago responded to my email. Of all the models I contacted, I was really hoping that this one would respond. Ieva (the model) is originally from Lithuania but now lives with her family in Chicago. She is really a natural beauty and I was completely over the moon when she agreed to shoot with me. She was also pretty easy to work with because as you could imagine, she's done this alot.


I would definitely LOVE to work with her again in the future. Hopefully I'll be able to fly her to the Cayman Islands for a shoot. That'd be awesome!!







Model: Ieva V (www.modelmayhem.com/ievav)
Photographer: Kent Squires (http://www.kentsquires.com/)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews