LIKE on FB

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Out of the Blue.....get dressed with me

Hi beauties:

I've never actually done a post like this before but I gotta keep it creative ya know!

This past Sunday, friends and family gathered together to witness the union of two beautiful people, my cousin (the groom) and his very humble, kind and loving wife. Whenever there is an event concerning any of my family members, the entire family shows up and that is one of the many things that I love about my family.
The wedding colours were fuchsia and baby blue so my aunt (groom's mother) requested that everyone wear something blue. It was a simple yet intimate garden wedding and although the sun was unmerciful, everything turned out beautiful.....including the bride's makeup ;)

I wore an off-the-shoulder, one-sleeved shift dress with waves of a variation of blues and accented with blue accessories. Normally I would throw another colour in the mix but I wanted to keep my outfit simple. Afterall, this momentous occasion was not about me.

My necklace
Purchased from a local boutique

My ring
Purchased from a local boutique

The necklace around my neck

Waves of blue in my dress 
Purchased from a local boutique

My blue suede key-hole pumps
Purchased online. See blog post on these shoes here


My makeup look for the wedding


The whole ensemble

Comment on this post if you want to see how I achieved my super curly hair (locs)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It was truly a blessed wedding day. I love this post and I must say you do know how to keep it simple yet classy. Keep inspiring us!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews