LIKE on FB

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall-ing in Fashion

Hi beauties:

Oxblood (deep burgunday, wine) is so in this fall amongst other trends, so I thought to kick off my first office style idea for the season, I would create a look using 'oxblood' with a bit of mustard yellow for contrast.

Even though we do not experience seasons here in the Cayman Islands, I would defintiely wear this outfit to work. Would you?

Pencil Skirt £9.00  - Warehouse
Polka Dot Ruffle Shirt $8.99- Ebay
Long Sleeve Yellow Cardigan $29.98- Macy's
Disco Ball Ring $10.40- GoJane
Black Studs $6.99- Ebay
Platform Peep-toe Pumps $29.05- Ebay
Shoulder Tote Handbag  $8.98- Ebay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews