LIKE on FB

Monday, October 15, 2012

MY STYLE: Red Midi Pencil Dress & Orange Blazer

Whoever said that orange and red couldn't work together lied. As I've said before, in the Caribbean, bright colours never go out of season. ;)
I love how this dress fits me. When I discovered that Dorothy Perkins shipped internationally, that was the end of it for me ;). My credit card was smoking. I bought this dress a while ago and wore it once or maybe twice. I chose to pair it with an orange cropped blazer and leopard print heels.
Dress-Here | Option 2 | Option 3 (love the simplicity of this one)
Orange Blazer- Option 1 (on sale) | Option 2 | Option 3 (LOVE this)
Heels- Similar here
Necklace- Here







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning!! Why no earrings? :)

Shades Professional Makeup said...

Rhonda, thanks! I rushed out of the house to church and forgot them

Cyrus_87 said...

Great color on you!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews