LIKE on FB

Saturday, October 27, 2012

MY STYLE: Neon Patch

Hi lovelies:
Once again, I planned on having a fairly uneventful weekend to do some research and spend a little quiet time by myself.....needless to say, that hasn't happened yet.
The first part of my day was choka-block. I assisted another MUA with makeup for 2 weddings back to back then had a personal appointment.
The highlight of my day was when one of my clients asked, "can you do makeup on caucasian people?".........my response was a simple smile and "yes I can".
I've been planning to wear this outfit for some time now, albeit nothing fancy but I just love the colour combination.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews