LIKE on FB

Friday, October 19, 2012

MY STYLE: Brown Maxi Skirt & Peplum Top

HAPPY FRIDAY LOVELIES!!
Have you ever had those days where you woke up and nothing in your closet seemed to work out right? Well yesterday was that day for me....ugh! I tried on about 4 or 5 different outfits and nothing looked right. On top of that, my insomnia has really been kicking butt this week.
Anyway, I eventually concocted this outfit and thought voila, this works!
Skirt- Mine is really old but try this | I like this one
Top- Here
Apologies in advance for the quality and lack of pictures but I was losing sunlight quickly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews