LIKE on FB

Saturday, December 8, 2012

MY STYLE: Denim & Baby Booties

Hi beauties:
I have officially launched into the party/ wedding season. I expect to be pretty busy over the next couple of weeks with Christmas party, special events and wedding makeup so if I go M.I.A for a while, you have been warned.
I had two makeup clients today which gave me an excuse (as if I needed one) to dress up and leave home. Most weekends, I would much rather lounge around the house and be a bum but it rarely ever happens that way.
So, on to the outfit.....
Denim shirt- Ebay here| Other option here and here
Mustard Skinnies here
Brown, colour block booties here. I am in love with these booties as they are my first pair ever and they're so cute. You will definitely see them again
Clutch- Local boutique










1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow I love your shoes!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews