LIKE on FB

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MY STYLE: Wild Blue Aztec

Hi beauties:
Do you have a piece or two that sits in the closet begging to be worn but you just can't find the opportune time to wear it? Well these pants are one of the many pieces I own. I spotted this pair when I visited my sisters in the UK this past Summer and initially I hesitated to buy them because they were a bit out of my realm in terms out print boldness. I still thought the print was gorgeous though. I walked through the store passing these pants several times before actually taking it to the register to check out.
As you can see, they finally saw the light of day and surely you will be seeing them again.
Normally, I wouldn't wear such a 'loud' print to work but it was just one of those days where I felt like being loud so I did just that. I paired these awesome pants with a simple, lime green button up shirt, black pointed toe, stilleto  pumps and a clutch from my line- Grass Rootz by GB
Blouse (old)- Express
Pants- Primark UK
Pumps (old)- Aldo











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!! Your pics are beautiful :) (You should watermark all your pics)

thehsk said...

Stunning! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews