LIKE on FB

Sunday, December 23, 2012

MY STYLE: A La Mode Ankara

Hi beauties:
A few weeks ago, I was raving in this post about how excited I was that Chesca of A La Mode Wearhouse agreed to make a skirt for me using an afro-print material. I was sooooo eager to receive the package that when I did, I ripped the envelope open before leaving the post office. Not only did Chesca make and ship the skirt for me, she also made a matching bangle to compliment my skirt. How sweet!
Ok, enough chatter about my awesome skirt but I am absolutely in love with this print. Isn't it gorg!?! I may just ask Chesca to churn out a few more ;). You can actually find some of Chesca's other pieces on her Etsy page here.

I wanted the skirt to be the star of this outfit (which it was) so I paired it with everything else that was pretty neutral. 

Peplum Top- Here
Skirt & Bangle- Chesca of A La Mode Wearhouse
Pumps- Bakers (old)
Clutch- Here












1 comments:

Life's a shoe said...

you look fabulous! I love your outfit, the prints of your skirt are gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews