LIKE on FB

Sunday, December 23, 2012

MY STYLE: Comfy Sweater

Some days I like to dress up and some days I like to dress down and I think that sweaters can help you to achieve a dressed up or dressed down look; PLUS, it's sweater season.
I live in the Caribbean so many would say that sweaters aren't necessary because it's hot, but it's not always about necessity for me. If I like something and I want to wear it, I buy it. It's as simple as that.
This sweater is very light and airy. As a matter of fact, it's so light that you can see straight through it. Today was breezy enough to wear it and not feel muggy. I really like it and you will surely see it again.
Sweater- Here
Skinnies- Here and Similar here 
Wedges- Here
Clutch- Here












1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love this look especial the pants

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews