LIKE on FB

Saturday, January 5, 2013

MY STYLE: Dots & Denim.........& a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR Beauties!

I hope that the new year has found you (and your families) in great spirits and that you have high hopes and dreams for 2013. May all your aspirations and goals come to fruition this year. It's a new season, a new day, a new year....make it yours!

Recently, I have been adding more 'printed' pieces to my wardrobe. A few of these pieces have been polka dots, stripes, aztec prints etc.

I wore this ruffled denim dress in November 2012 but this time I decided to pair it with this blouse and I liked the exaggeration of ruffles in this outfit.

Denim Dress- Local boutique
Ruffled Blouse- Here
Charles David Pumps here















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews