LIKE on FB

Saturday, January 12, 2013

MY STYLE: It's All M.I.N.E

Hi beauties:

Today was a casual Saturday for me and once again, it definitely didn't go as planned but what I knew was that I definitely wanted to sport my new t-shirt by M.I.N.E.

Making It Necessary for Everyone (M.I.N.E.) is a t-shirt line that Taren hopes will inspire many others to follow their dreams and goals. 

It is no secret that I am a natural hair enthusiast and today's outfit showcases a t-shirt design (It's all M.I.N.E) by none other than Ms. Taren Guy who is also a natural hair enthusiast. I met Taren at Curly Nikki's Meet & Greet in NY in 2011 (pictures here) and you can learn more about her  and her foundation here.

T-Shirt- Here
Blazer- Xoxo here
Skinnies- Primark London
Necklace & Bracelet- Tiffany & Co.
















4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the shirt! Hair is cute too!


Life according to Lenetta said...


Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please follow back on GFC friends if you can. Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out.
http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-3.html Thanks again
Lenetta

Marikub Studio said...

Pls av been wanting to get d type of hair done.But the limitation I hv is I do not know wat the style is called.Pls I don't mind if u cld put ned tru on this.Tnks

theamazingworldofj said...

You look absolutely great! Wonderful, casual outfit!!

Janine
The Amazing World Of J

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews