LIKE on FB

Sunday, January 13, 2013

MY STYLE: Pleated Yellow Maxi & Purple Peplum

Happy Sunday Beauties:

There is just something about going to church that makes me amp up my outfits a little. Of course in amping them up, I am careful to remain modest and not overdone.

I wore this bright ensemble to church today and I think it was a winner. I adore maxi skirts and you will definitely see this yellow one again. 

Many people 'dress to kill' when going to dinner, parties or other special events so why not do the same when going into the house of the Lord?

Get the Look:

Jacket- Here
Skirt- Here | Here
Scarf- Here
Pumps (mine are old) but here they are













3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bright and cheery!

scot said...

What a nice blog...I am really very impressed to read this..Thanks to admin for posting this nice blog....WOW!!!!!Interior Shutters

scot said...

Hardworking always reflect in hard worker's work. Your this article is showing your hardworking. Keep doing this great work.
Custom Faux Wood Shutters

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews